- In-depth understanding of IMI PBM’s entire Sanitary, Industrial, Cryogenic, and Oil and Gas products.
- How to create and generate interest in our unique products.
- How to differentiate IMI PBM products from our competition, without sacrificing profit.
- Understanding and using the IMI PBM Project Selling System, which creates multiple million dollar projects annually.
- Factory tour and overview of our manufacturing process.
Who Should Attend?
- Primary Attendees:
- Any outside salesperson who is new to IMI PBM products.
- Any experienced salesperson (who has key IMI PBM accounts) who hasn’t attended a Factory Training within the last four years.
- Secondary Attendees:
- Any inside salesperson who is new or who hasn’t attended a Factory Training within the last six years.
* Please indicate at the time of registration what your primary Industry is as the Training School will be partially split for these specific industries:
- Industrial / Oil & Gas
Accommodations & Registration
Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh
3962 William Penn Highway
Monroeville, PA 15146
40 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
20 minutes from IMI PBM Factory
Check In: 06/04/23
Check Out: 06/07/23
Attendees are responsible for the cost of their hotel and flight.
The hotel discounted rate is $112/night + taxes and fees.
Please RSVP with Elisa Esasky to receive a link to book your room.
724-863-0550, ext. 123
* Please book your return flight for after 2:00 PM on 06/07/23.
THE FINAL AGENDA WILL BE EMAILED PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
- Arrive at Courtyard Marriott hotel anytime.
Monday/Tuesday (06/05/23 – 06/06/23)
- Times Coming Soon!
- Bus (provided by IMI PBM) leaves from hotel to factory (check out and bring your luggage)
- Understanding Part Numbers / Review IMI PBM Website
- Training Overview / Questions and Answers
- Factory Tour and Departing Comments
- Shuttle to airport (provided by IMI PBM)
Patrick Carlton (Corporate Trainer)
Matthew Cullen (Director – Global Life Sciences)
Gary Grauerholz ( RSM – Gulf Coast)
Joe DePrinzio (RSM – Southeast)
Mary Rozakis (RSM – West Coast)
Terry Thurn (RSM – Midwest)
- Masks are encouraged
- Two people per six foot table in the meeting room
- 50 attendees maximum
- Registration will be based on a first-come, first-served basis