2-Way Ball Valves (Sanitary)
£47.25PBM's 2-Way Ball valves are suited for pure process and clean steam applications. Forged and cast valves are low-controlled ferrite. Our unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- Sanitary Brochure
- Sizes ¼” – 6”, depending on series
- Materials: 316L, low ferrite cast and forged, Hastelloy™, AL6XN™, others
- End Connections: Extended tube, hygienic clamp, compression ends
- Standard V-TEF™ seats / seals
- Working Pressures: up to 900 psig (62.1 bar) depending on valve series, size and temperatures
- Temperature Range: up to 450˚F (232.2˚C), depending on seat and seal material
- Cv Values (gpm): 6.5 to 5,000 depending on end connection
- ASME BPE Compliant
- Valves are rated for full vacuum.
- Variety of mechanical polish finishes as well as electropolish
- US, DIN, & ISO True-Bore® Port Diameters
- USP Class VI elastomers and FDA complaint materials available
- Certified Material Test Reports (CMTRS) provided for wetted components
- Full Range of Automation and Controls
- Optional body cavity fillers minimize areas where media could become trapped and contaminate the process.
- Optional Patented Locking Lever Handle
- Optional Self-flushing ball completely cleans valve internals during line flush
- Optional Clean Steam and Trap Design, purges or drain ports