3, 4, 5-Way Multi-Port Valves (Industrial)
PBM's 3-Way Divertor Port valves can be an economical alternative to a 3-Way Multi-Port valve depending on the sealing requirements. A single Diverter Port can replace two or three 2-Way valves to reduce cost and space. They are an excellent choice for mounting two relief valves from a common pressure source.
- Sizes 1/2″ – 6”
- Materials: 316/316L Stainless Steel, Hastelloy®, others
- End Connections: Buttweld, Flange, NPT, Socket Weld or others
- Standard V-TEF™ – PTFE or S-TEF® seats / seals
- Working Pressures: up to 900 psig (62.1 bar) depending on valve series, size and temperatures
- Temperature Range: up to 450˚F (232.2˚C), depending on seat and seal material
- Cv Values (gpm): 5.2 to 1,860 depending on port and end connection*
- Valves are rated for full vacuum.
- Valves shall be a non-firesafe design unless specified.
- Weight:200 kg
- Dimensions:15 × 3 × 20 cm