Clean Steam Ball Valves
PBM's 2-Way Clean Steam Ball valves are designed for temperature swing and clean steam applications. Our unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- Sizes ¼” – 6”, depending on series
- Materials: 316L, low ferrite cast and forged, Hastelloy™, AL6XN™, others
- End Connections: Extended tube, hygienic clamp, others
- Standard V-TEF™ seats / seals
- Working Pressures: up to 720 psig (49.6 bar) depending on valve series, size and temperatures
- Temperature Range: up to 450˚F (232.2˚C), depending on seat and seal material
- Cv Values (gpm): 8.9 to 3,750 depending on end connection*
- ASME BPE Compliant
- Optional purge and condensate ports create an aseptic CIP/SIP valve.
- Fire Rated Option, tested to API-607
- Available in variety of materials including 316L, low ferrite cast and forged, Hastelloy™, AL6XN™, others
- Variety of mechanical polish finishes as well as electropolish
- Variety of end connections including extended tube or pipe weld ends, hygienic clamp, compression
- Optional Patented Locking Lever Handle
- Optional cavity fillers to minimize body cavity voids.
- Optional extended stem to allow space to clear insulation.
- Certified Material Test Reports (CMTRS) provided for wetted components
- Full Range of Automation and Controls