Tank Bottom Valves (Industrial)
Two-Way Tank Bottom valves are suited for general purpose tank, vessel, and reactor applications. Angle Stem Tank Bottom Valves provide actuator clearance on jacketed or insulated vessels.
- Sizes ¼” – 6”, depending on series
- Materials: 316/316L Stainless Steel, Hastelloy®, Carbon Steel, Bronze Alloy 922, others
- End Connections: Buttweld, Flange, NPT, Socket Weld, others
- Standard TFM™ – PTFE seats / seals
- Working Pressures: up to 720 psig (49.6 bar) depending on valve series, size and temperatures
- Temperature Range: up to 750˚F (400˚C), depending on seat and seal material
- Cv Values (gpm): 14 to 7,400 depending on end connection*
- Valves are rated for full vacuum.
- Valve opens and closes with easy quarter-turn operation.
- Internal seat design produces a bubble-tight seal.
- Spring-loaded washers create a live-loaded stem assembly for positive sealing.
- Standard bottom-entry stem provides protection from inadvertent stem removal. Engagement between the slot and ball is specially designed for high torque applications. Stainless steel handles with vinyl end cover are designed for a sure grip. The handle position visually indicates whether the valve is open or closed.
- Unique pad radius facilitates efficient drainage and reduces the pocket area above the ball.
- Optional purge and drain ports
- Optional body cavity fillers minimize areas where media could become trapped and contaminate the process.
- Fire Rated Option, sizes ½-4”, tested to API-607
- Optional Patented Locking Lever Handle
- Full Range of Automation and Controls