Tank Bottom Valves (Sanitary)
Two-Way Tank Bottom valves are suited for sanitary tank, vessel, and reactor applications. Angle Stem Flush Tank Bottom valves provide actuator clearance on jacketed or insulated vessels.
- Sizes ¼” – 6”
- Materials: 316L, low ferrite cast and forged, Hastelloy™, AL6XN™, others<
- End Connections: Extended tube, hygienic clamp, others
- Standard TFM™ seats / seals
- Working Pressures: up to 720 psig (49.6 bar) depending on valve series, size and temperatures
- Temperature Range: up to 450˚F (232.2˚C), depending on seat and seal material
- Cv Values (gpm): 8.9 to 3,750 depending on end connection*
- ASME BPE compliant.
- Valves are rated for full vacuum.
- Valve opens and closes with easy quarter-turn operation.
- Internal seat design produces a bubble-tight seal.
- Spring-loaded washers create a live-loaded stem assembly for positive sealing.
- Encapsulated body gaskets minimize cold flow and reduce recesses where media could accumulate and contaminate the process. Standard bottom-entry stem provides protection from inadvertent stem removal. Engagement between the slot and ball is specially designed for high torque applications. Stainless steel handles with vinyl end cover are designed for ;a sure grip. The handle position visually indicates whether the valve is open or closed
- Unique pad radius facilitates efficient drainage and reduces the pocket area above the ball.
- US, DIN, ISO True-Bore® Port Diameters
- USP Class VI elastomers and FDA complaint materials
- Variety of mechanical polish finishes as well as electropolish
- Certified Material Test Reports (CMTRS) provided for wetted components
- Optional purge and drain ports
- Optional body fillers minimize areas where media could become trapped and contaminate the process.
- Fire Rated Option, tested to API-607
- Optional Patented Locking Lever Handle
- Optional reduced pocket designs available
- Full Range of Automation and Controls