- High capacity diffuser: minimizes back pressure against safety relief valves and provides good controllability for an upstream vent control valve.
- Long strand fibreglass fill: resistant to blow out and damage from moisture, and high temperature.
- Heavy gauge perforated facing: resistant to damage caused by high velocity.
- Extra thick shell and bottom: durable long life construction, prevents noise propagation through the shell.
- Standardized configurations: supports short lead time requirements.
- Chair supports: attachment points for mounting to surrounding structure.
- Lifting bar: integrated lifting point for ease of installation.
- Drain Connection: 1 inch NPT external body drain to prevent accumulation of rain water.
BOS Vent Silencer
• ANSI 150RF, 300RF, or BWE
• – 50°F to 565°C
• ASME B31.1 Section VIII Div. I
• Up to 50 dBA
• Carbonzinc 11 primer